Sunday, February 14, 2010

U know U R In Love When...

Yang nih, aku collect drp one of my fav mags (our local Hot mag)...bergantung la pada korang kalo ianya btul ker, cam geli2 ker...or wuteva ker...aku sajer letak kat sinih, supaya kte tau aper jawapan depa2 tuh...




---Courtesy Image---

U know U R In Love When :

a) u want to kill that person. Love makes ppl want to do stupid things - Ne Yo
b) u keep smiling idiotically while driving - Xandria Ooi
c) he/she is the 1st n last thing u think about - DJ Rudy
d) u r drunk. "Love Drunk" - Boys Like Girls
e) u listen to love song n that one face pops up - DJ JJ

n the rest...check out in the latest Hot (Issue 141).

For me:

I know I'm In Love When Someone Loves Me Back As Much As I Do :(

For you:

You know you are in love when ___________________________.

Haha, this is just for fun. Not really meant anything except for those who believes.

P/S- Ona, yeahhhh...Krabi is definitely in the list.

No comments: